Dear Ewan,

I fell asleep with my hands on the keyboard and still sitting upright. It must have been a weird sight! Anyway, here I am again. It’s 5am and the house is completely quiet so no excuses.

I went on a bus ride yesterday. Several things are worth noting about this event and I promise to write more but for now you will have to settle for point form. (I’m still knackered.)

1. I had never been on a bus in Barbados before.
2. I went looking for Starman.
3. I did not find him.
4. I saw a bride, in full gown, and her party take the bus from Speightown to Oistins, get off, and then take a ZR - presumably to the church.
5. The bus driver on the journey back did not know where we were going and had to be told by the passengers. He made a three-point turn in the road to get us on the right route.
6. I only got off the bus to visit a rum shop in Oistins.
Can’t wait to have a proper chat.

IP

No comments: